Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Introducing WillowGrove's Guest Card Maker, Beth Norman






Hi Everyone,
My friend Beth has agreed to be a guest cardmaker on the WillowGrove Blog. She has made two gorgeous cards using WillowGrove Stamps! Thank you Beth for sharing your fantastic ideas!

Here are a few questions I asked so that you can know more about Beth:


Kathryn: How long have you been stamping?

Beth: 3 yrs


Kathryn: What is your favourite technique?

Beth: Kaleidoscope card.

A kaleidoscope card is made up of four layers. The back piece of cardstock houses the sentiment and/or scene. The three layers that are on top are windows that tunnel the main image. The top layered window is full of embellishments. It is a very intriguing card that has so many possibilities which is why I like it.

Kathryn: What is the most number of cards that you have made in one day?

Beth: 60

Kathryn: WOW! That is a lot of cards. You are an inspiration to everyone!


Kathryn: Where is your favourite place to create your projects?

Beth: My studio.
A small bedroom has been transformed into my studio. I have a very large four drawer filing cabinet in which three of the drawers are filled with paper, finished cards waiting to be given away, images that I'm in the middle of working on, and props for my photo shoot for my blog. There is a large computer desk that holds my cricut, cuttlebug, and of course my computer. My closet is a stamper's dream; it houses a custom made unit that is made up of 10 4' x 4' drawers and five cubby holes. Last, my desk is a table that is 6 feet wide and way too full of my supplies.

Kathryn: Where do you draw your inspiration from?

Beth: Other artists via blogs & Stampington & Co magazines.


Kathryn: Thanks again, Beth! You are welcome to share your great ideas with us anytime!