Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Beth D's Bead Class


I know, this isn't a WillowGrove card but it is so pretty I thought I would post it anyway. I made this card in Beth D's bead class at Lasting Impressions last week. It was easier to make than I thought and renewed my love for beads. I haven't worked with beads in almost two years so I was very excited to use them again. Beth taught a wonderful class and she explained things so clearly that everyone was able to create a gorgeous card.
A lot of people think working with beads is fussy and they won't have the patience. I suggest giving it a try before passing judgement because you just might surprise yourself.

I am looking forward to more bead classes at Lasting Impressions in the fall. I'm going to dig out my old beads and see what other creations I can come up with. FUN!