Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Altered Dream Box

This is my Altered Dream Box featuring my Grandpa Sam.
My Grandpa and Grandma owned a fish store in Mt. Clemens, Michigan.
During WWII they supplied Selfridge Airforce Base with fish.


I stamped WillowGrove Swirls with Staz On ink on the glass door.

I will be teaching a class at Lasting Impressions on Altered Dream Boxes in the fall. There will be different shapes of Dream Boxes (by Art Chix Studio) to choose from. I will be posting the different Dream Boxes as I create them. If you are interested in taking the class, please phone the store (519) 332 8846, leave your name and number and we will phone you when we have a date. In the meantime, save any pictures, beads, charms, odds and ends that fit your theme. You will also be receiving beads and charms to use in the class.



I used my Grandpa's old fishing lure and a receipt from Samson Fish as embellishments.